Harry Harvey has been performing home inspections in the Twin Tiers and Finger Lakes regions, working with home buyers, home sellers, and real estate agents since 1999. Harry has performed inspections in many of the local cities and towns throughout the region including but not limited to the following:
- Elmira Heights
- Painted Post
- Watkins Glen
- Waverly and more
Our customers trust us because we offer professional services, knowledgeable information, and an open and unbiased assessment of the condition of a home, and this trust is something that we prize.
Well Regarded In The Industry And Local Community
- We have been in business since 2001 so we know home inspection very well.
- We have performed more than 4,000 home inspections in the Twin Tier and Finger Lakes regions, and are highly regarded in the local industry.
- We are rated as one of the best home inspection services available, and are experienced in inspecting all types and sizes of homes. This includes older historic homes, lakeside cottages, newer luxury homes, condos and every other home type imaginable.
Trusted By Real Estate Agents
We assist the real estate industry in the community by conducting Continuing Education Courses, commonly called CEPs. We have conducted several of these classes so far for the Local Board of Realtors which apply for New York State continuing education credits, and plan on continuing to offer them in the future. We have been in home inspection for more than 12 years, and the knowledge and experience gained during this time is one of the reasons why we are recommended by previous customers.
Optional Added Services Available
In addition to a quality and thorough home inspection we also offer other related services, and these can be arranged on a single basis or scheduled together with the home inspection. The services available include:
- Radon Testing
- New York State Certified WDI
- Pest Inspection
- Commercial Building Inspections
The home inspection can take from two to four hours, depending on the size and complexity of the home. Our customers are encouraged to be present during the entire process, and to ask any questions that they may have. Before the home inspector leaves the site, a detailed report and color pictures will be provided, and the findings will be discussed with the customer. If questions need to be answered after the home inspector leaves, then the answers are just a phone call away.
Recognition In The Industry And Around Town
Because Harry Harvey is a home inspector in the Ithaca, Horseheads, Elmira, Corning, Trumansburg, Finger Lakes region, and Binghamton areas he stays active in the community and the industry.
- Harry Harvey is a Licensed Pillar To Post Home Inspector
- Harry Harvey is a New York State Licensed Home Inspector, #16000007350.
- He is a member of the American Society of Home Inspectors, #204554.
- Harry Harvey is a member of the Southern Tier Association of Home Inspectors.
- Harry is a National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Certified Residential Radon Measurement Provider, #103389 RT
- Harry Harvey is a New York State Certified Pesticide Technician, #T8849188
- He belongs to the Ithaca Board of Realtors
- Harry Harvey is a member of the Broome County Board of Realtors
- He conducts continuing education courses to real estate agents
Praise From Our Customers
“My family has benefited greatly from employing the services of Harry Harvey III, of Pillar to Post Professional Home Inspections, three times in the last several years. The first time was at the recommendation of a respected Realtor; the others were because we were particularly well satisfied with the results of his earlier inspections.”
“Mr. Harvey provided the information that we and our children’s families required. He gave us immediate confidence that the homes had no intolerable problems. Even more important, he pointed out items that we needed to address to make the homes more livable and maintainable after we moved in.”
— Anne K. & Palmer A.