- Pillar To Post franchise owner for over 10 years
- Pillar To Post Licensed Inspector
- New York State Licensed Home Inspector, #16000007350
- New York State Licensed for Pest / Termite Inspections
- New York State Certified Pesticide Technician, #T8849188
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Member, #204554
- National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI) Certified
- Southern Tier Association of Home Inspectors Member
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Certified Residential Radon Measurement Provider, #103389 RT
Pillar To Post Certification
All Pillar To Post Home Inspectors undergo rigorous training at our corporate training facility and on-site in homes. Only when they have successfully completed training are individuals qualified as Pillar To Post certified home inspectors. Once certified, Pillar To Post inspectors are also required to continually upgrade their skills to keep current with new technologies and professional standards.
All of our inspectors are members of regional, state, national and provincial associations across the United States and Canada, and all inspections are conducted within the Standards of Practice of these Associations.
In addition, all Pillar To Post home inspectors must carry Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance.